Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk Artin'

With the advent of nice spring weather means the start of sidewalk chalk drawing for the year. Yesterday the weather was just so gorgeous out (80 degrees!) and my very good friend Steph Binner was over at my house (since I am currently pet-sitting/house sitting), so we collabed and did a huge chalk drawing together (6 feet wide by 5 feet high). It took us 2 days to make and I think we spent between 4-5 hrs making it. We drew everyone's characters from our Intro to Animation class and it was lots of fun!
Unfortunately though there is no digital camera at my house right now, so I had to use a laptop webcam to take these photos and also took a few with my old film camera. There was already a half used roll of film and I haven't used it since I was 15 or 16, so I can't wait to see the photos whenever I get around to finishing this roll of film!
It's backwards and kind of blurry....but you can get the point.

And here's a good picture of Steph and me after finishing our sidewalk art creation. Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Okay so the second u get that pic u should send me copy! Im so SUPER excited!

    ReplyDelete