Sunday, April 5, 2009

100 Picture Challenge

I haven't really been creating anything new lately since I have been very busy setting up for the DMA gallery on Monday, so I decided to upload some things from my sketchbook. I started working on the 100 picture challenge in this sketchbook, limiting myself to self-portraits or personal characters. Here's a few of my best ones so far:

52. Deep In Thought-November 2008

42. Standing Still-December 2008

28. Sorrow-December 2008

65. Horror-Feburary 2009

46. Family (Heritage)-Jan.-Feb. 2009
(You win if you can guess all of them!)
~Lauren

3 comments:

  1. From Left:
    American, Norwegian, German, Jewish, Belarussian (belarus), Italian (? Or maybe hungarian?), Finnish, An unknown quantity in your heritage, and Dutch.

    I had to look up Belarus, but the rest I could pick out (though I am unsure as if that one is italy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very close! The one you thought was Italian was Hungarian(as you mentioned) and Swedish not Finnish, but otherwise everything else was correct. Good job!

    ReplyDelete