Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Animation Final Preview #1

I'm almost done with the pre-production stage of my final for Basic Animation Techniques. I'm using traditional cut-out animation mixed with hand-drawn animation, so I've been hard at work creating backgrounds, puppets, getting voices, ect. I can't believe this has to be done in less than two weeks but everything is coming together so much better than I could have imagined, so I'm excited to see how this turns out in the end...hopefully it won't disappoint but with how it's going, I can't imagine it going sour. Anyways, since this is definitely going to be consuming my life until it's over, I'll be posting some preview images occasionally for the next two weeks.

First preview: The 6 kid puppets. All created on Photoshop then they will be printed off on card stock and then sewn together, but in this image I assembled them as they should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment