Sunday, March 29, 2009

Excuse Me?

Finally got this picture done. I've had the sketch of it done for about a week but didn't have time to color it in until tonight. Anyways, this pictures was inspired by Introduction to Animation. My class was sanding our character models, but I had to leave to go to Figure and Motion Drawing. While I was gone, my friend Casey Anderson made a lovely hat for my character Rae and when I returned I found this:

Picture taken by Casey Anderson

Haha, least to say, Rae would never ever wear a hat like this. So I was inspired to create a picture about this, expect I used Casey's character for our animation class, Mr. Grumbles. Rae is not amused whatsoever.

Rae (c) Lauren Krieger
Mr. Grumbles (c) Casey Anderson
Please do not use without permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment