Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Sketchbook

Here are a few of my favorite pages from my sketchbook this summer.

This was too big for my scanner to scan, so I had to just take a picture of it. I created the body of the squirrel(just the gray parts put together) fall freshman year and I just came across it when I was cleaning my room this summer, so I decided to finish up the squirrel and make a background for him as week.
Materials-Paper, Glue

I wanted to draw the fashion from the two decades in time that I'd love to visit if time travel was possible-the 1900's and the 1930's. So I decided to draw Katie and The Flying Aardvark as if they lived in each respective decade.
Materials-Col-Erase Pencil, Copic Markers, Micron Pens

I drew this picture for a good friend of mine after her corgi, Duchess(the dog on the right) suddenly and unexpectedly died. I wasn't planning on drawing my friend a picture, but after seeing this picture of her two dogs, I just had to draw it. I hope her family likes this drawing a lot, it was a pleasure to create.
Materials-Col-Erase Pencil, Copic and Prismacolor Markers, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Micron Pens


"Spirited Away" always wants me to draw dragons after watching it! I first drew the eyes and thought they looked cat-like, so I made a tiger dragon.
Materials: Col-Erase Pencil, Micron Pens, Copic Markers

~Lauren

1 comment:

  1. my bloog is oop and rooning :D
    and I LOVE THE DOG DRAWING YOU'RE THE BEST!!!one!!1!

    ReplyDelete