Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Drawing Challenge

My current spree of life drawing and the coming of a new year got me thinking-I'd really love to continue with how much I'm life drawing but how can I keep this up? At first I thought, hrm maybe I can do one of them new years resolutions/goals to draw from life every single day. But that seemed too daunting. So instead, I'm going to do monthly drawing challenges for myself. I'm not planning out what to do each month right now because I don't know what I'll be interested in at the time and I don't want this to feel like a forced thing. So at the end of the month, I will announce what I'm doing for the next month.

January's Challenge: Draw at least one thing from life(either animate or inanimate) every day (more if possible).

So here we go. And if you guys have any suggestions for future months, let me know...I'm sure I'm going to need ideas for this at some point.

~Lauren

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I haven't been doing nearly enough life drawing lately myself - maybe I will take this up next month. :)

    ReplyDelete